Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Motivation


I actually went running three times within the past week! Truly amazing! I am so out of shape and my body is telling me I'm too old to run. My muscles are surviving, but my knees and my feet are killing me. What happened to my young body that could handle excercise? It had three children and wants to keep the extra "love" around. I actually have new motivation to get rid of that "love". Garth went to China on a business trip recently and he bought me this gorgeous dress. Wouldn't you know- it didn't fit. :( I couldn't even button it all the way up. Depressing! It is now hanging up in my closet doorway so I can see it all the time. This is my new motivation to lose weight and get into shape. I am determined to wear that beautiful, expensive dress! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Melissa!! I know you can do it! I too have a "little" extra "love" hanging around that I need to re-dedicate myself to losing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is beautiful--Garth has great taste. That color will be gorgeous on you. It is hard to go running with a baby in the house. I admire your desire to loose weight! Good Luck Missy! Dad & I are trying too.

    ReplyDelete