Thursday, March 20, 2008

Exercise Miracle

I woke up this morning and got the girl's off to school in a timely manner. Actually, Hannah woke me up which she does most days. Isn't the parent supposed to wake up the child? Obviously I am not a morning person and Hannah has a much better concept of time than I do. Anyways, after saying goodbye to the girl's I exercised. It’s a miracle. I put on my Nike paraphernalia and off I went to meet another friend at 8:00. The treadmill and I bonded for 30 minutes and boy did it feel great. This friend is running a half marathon in June and she is tempting me to run with her. Running a marathon has always been a distant goal that I’ve only dreamed of accomplishing. A half marathon sounds a little more attainable for me, but I’m just thinking about it. Who knows it might be too late to sign up for it. I’ll let you know what I decide. I’m the type of person that needs motivation to exercise and with the help of my friend and the race, this might possibly happen.

2 comments:

  1. Hurray! I've been making it to the gym about 3 times a week since January. I usually do the eliptical, you know me I am not a runner like you!

    I bet you could do the marathon!! Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog Melissa! Maybe this is why I don't have time to write in my journal....
    And such a cute movie of Alizah! I'd love to hear how you end up liking your HD camera.

    ReplyDelete