Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kids are in bed. . right?!

It is 9:45 and the kids have been in bed since 8:00. . . Or so I thought! Hannah sneakily tiptoed downstairs and poked her head the office with a little giggle. I couldn't be upset with her sweet, innocent smile. She was reading a novel to Bekah on the top bunk, but Bekah fell asleep. Hannah, our little book worm, continued to read her own book and apparently lost track of time. She couldn’t get Bekah off the top bunk so she had no choice, but to ask for help which would incriminate the fact that it is 9:45 and she is still awake. I’m not upset, but rather happy that she loves to read. However, I might change my mind in the morning when I drag her out of bed and have to deal with a grumpy child!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa! I am so excited you started a blog. I've had one for about 2 years now.

    Lindsey is the same way about reading books, up til way too late!!

    ReplyDelete